Mexico Visa

Mexico Visa

E-Tourist card
Tourist visa
Business visa
Cruise visa
not required
E-business card

IMPORTANT : All foreign travelers who will enter Mexico as a tourist are required to obtain the Mexico Tourist Card(Forma Migratoria Múltiple, FMM)

Please note that the Mexico Tourist Card is not a visa and if your nationality requires you to have a tourist visa to travel to Mexico, you will have to apply for it separately.

Mexico e-tourist card is required for citizens of Pakistan.

You don't need to apply E-tourist card if you are flying IN and OUT of the following airports:
• Cancun International Airport (CUN);

• Cozumel International Airport (CZM);
• Los Cabos International Airport (SJD);
• Puerto Vallarta International Airport (PVR);
• Mexico City International Airport (MEX).
IMPORTANT: Unfortunately, at this time, VisaHQ does not provide full service for e-tourist cards to Mexico. All applicants must apply in person at the nearest Embassy of Mexico . Information below is for reference purposes only. Please address all questions to the Embassy of Mexico directly.

To apply for a travel visa to Mexico requires the following documents:

Original passport The passport must not expire on the next 180 days because the Tourist Card is for 180 days and for the maximum stay in Mexico of 180 days. The same passport must be used to apply for the Tourist Card and travel to Mexico.

Embassy of Mexico in the Pakistan offers visa processing of 1 business days.

Take advantage of our extensive embassy and consular database to find the nearest one. Upon contacting the embassy confirm the required documents, the time it takes to process the visa and whether the consulate accepts applications by mail.

Mexico visa for citizens of Pakistan is required. For more information please contact the nearest Mexico embassy.

This information is available at website.
No worries, we did it for your convenience.

Get all the information and services provided exclusively for residents in one click.
Go to
Your travel destination
Visa type
Your citizenship
living in
permanent resident?
Need help? Chat with us

Call us FREE