• They must have a valid and existing visa, except for those under Balikbayan Program
• They must have pre-booked accommodation for at least seven nights in an accredited quarantine hotel or facility
• They must be subject to COVID-19 testing on the sixth day of arrival
• They are subject to the maximum capacity of inbound passengers (1,500 per day) at the port and the date of entry.
Philippines tourist visa is required for citizens of Pakistan.
Additional steps you may take:
- Check the current validity of your passport and the availability of blank visa pages
- Contact the nearest embassy or consulate of Philippines
Take advantage of our extensive embassy and consular database to find the nearest one. Upon contacting the embassy confirm the required documents, the time it takes to process the visa and whether the consulate accepts applications by mail.