The new complete travel requirements for fully-vaccinated travelers are as follows:
1. Negative COVID-19 Test (PCR, Antigen, LAMP, NAAT PCR) taken within two (2) days before departure, or Proof of Recovery (for travelers who recovered from COVID-19), or PDT Exemption Letter;
2. Proof of vaccination; and
3. Singapore Arrival Card – Mandatory to submit 3 days before entering Singapore
Additionally, all Singapore-bound passengers must use the TraceTogether app in Singapore to facilitate contact tracing: https://www.tracetogether.gov.sg.
Singapore tourist visa is required for citizens of Pakistan.
Additional steps you may take:
- Check the current validity of your passport and the availability of blank visa pages
- Contact the nearest embassy or consulate of Singapore
Take advantage of our extensive embassy and consular database to find the nearest one. Upon contacting the embassy confirm the required documents, the time it takes to process the visa and whether the consulate accepts applications by mail.